Federal state budget educational establishment of
“Kursk state medical university” of the
Ministry of public health of the Russian Federation
We want to invite You to take part in the work of the INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SOCIO-CULTURAL FORUM “MODERN APPROACHES TO IMPROVEMENT OF THE EFFECTIVENESS PROVIDING NATIONAL SYSTEMS OF PUBLIC HEALTH BY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS” (7-8 February, 2018).
THE SCHEDULE OF THE FORUM (project):
- INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE, DEDICATED TO THE 83RD ANNIVERSARY OF KURSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY AND 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF KSMU INTERNATIONAL FACULTY “EXPERIENCE AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF EXPORT POTENTIAL OF RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES” (8 February, 2018).
- INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SYMPOSIUM “THE WORLD PRACTICE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION”, including:
- Breakout session “Relevant aspects of medical science and practice development”
- Breakout session “Current problems of population’s health protection”
- Educational seminar “Life-long learning”
- Round table “Accreditation of experts in public health service as innovative mechanism of qualification’s independent professional public evaluation”
- Master class “The use of innovative technologies of practical skills formation for emergency and urgent medical treatment in training of foreign students”
- Thematic disputes-excursions:
- “Historical KSMU traditions and innovations”
(location – KSMU museum)
- “Kursk land: yesterday, today, tomorrow”
- CULTURAL EVENING OF THE WORLD’S NATIONS FRIENDSHIP (8 February, 2018)
(the participants – representatives of 44 countries)
The purpose of the forum is discussion of results and perspectives of international cooperation development in the sphere of public health on the ground of integration of educational communities.
During the forum the organizing committee is planning to publish electronic Source book which will be released in RSCI. Publication of the Source book is scheduled on February, 2018.
- Development of export potential of Russian system of medical education.
- Regulatory and organizational and methodological aspects of oriented model’s formation of the university’s activity in export of medical education.
- Integration of innovative achievements of medical science and practice into educational process as factor of promotion of educational programmes’ attraction for foreign citizens.
- Current problems of population’s health protection
- Continuous medical education. Accreditation of experts of public health service.
- Distant and simulation technologies in modern medical education.
Plenary papers, sectional reports, webinar-reports, discussions, exhibitions, master class, roundtable discussion, publication of the Source book, on-line translation on the official KSMU website.
Forms of participation: in person (audience and distant), remote.
Trip expenses are paid by the sending Party.
The application for speech must contain: the name of the report, full name, degree and post of the reporter (the example is in the enclosure).
Deadline for entry is before 20th January 2018.
Conference languages: Russian, English.
Requirements to the theses preparation:
The content of the materials should be no more than 1-2 pages (A4 sizes). The text should be type-written with 1 line spacing using Times New Roman Cyr and 14 pt font size with shift in a paragraph – 1.25 cm. Print margins: mirror margins, inside – 3 cm, outside – 2 cm, top – 1.5 cm, bottom – 2.5 cm. Tables and diagrams are not allowed.
The organizing committee reserves the right to disapprove the materials, which don’t satisfy the requirements of the forum and formatting.
Word clipping is allowed only with the primary indication of the full title or in accordance with the list, approved by the Standards board. Units of measurements are given in accordance with the International system of units SI.
The reference list is presented in the form of full bibliographical description of works in alphabetical order (at first Russian and then Roman alphabets). The example of formatting is given below. Reference to the counting number in the reference list is given in the text in square brackets.
The materials must be presented in electronic version, saved in .doc format. One file must contain only materials, name of the file in accordance with the surname of the author in Russian language. Electronic version must be identic to the printed variant.
Publication of the article is 400 rubles for 1 material and Source book (1 copy of the Source book and shipping costs are included in the price of publication). Payment details are given below. The receipt with the materials you should send in e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to the dean’s office of the international faculty.
It is necessary to bring materials, applications for plenary and sectional reports to the dean’s office of the international faculty (305041, Kursk, K. Marx str., 3, main building, r. 130) before 20 January 2018.
The materials which don’t satisfy the requirements or given after 20 January won’t be taken!
Correspondence address: 305041, K. Marx str., 3, Kursk state medical university, the dean’s office of the international faculty.
Contacts: tel.: 8-4712-58-77-88
Payment is made with the help of the service ROBOKASSA. It is much more favorable and the quickest variant.
For payment by means of the service ROBOKASSA go to the page using the link
http://conferencinnova.ru/confs/export18/choose_export18.html, choose the required items, enter full name of the first author and click the «Go to payment» button. The system will redirect You to the next page where you need to click on the «Pay» button and follow the instructions. After the money transfer on Your e-mail specified in the ROBOKASSA system is completed You will receive a letter containing the account number.
After completing the payment, submit the materials for publication to the organizing committee together with the account number by e-mail: email@example.com
THE EXAMPLE OF FORMATTING OF THESES
SOCIOCULTURAL ADAPTATION AS THE BASIS OF HUMANIZATION AND EFFECTIVE PROCESS STRUCTURE OF TRAINING OF FOREIGN STUDENTS
Ivanov I.I., Petrov P.P.
Kursk state medical university
The department of pathophysiology
THE EXAMPLE OF FORMATTING OF LITERATURE:
- Данилюк А.Я. Теория интеграции образования. — Ростов н/Д: Изд-во Ростов.пед. ун-та, 2000.- 440с.
- Идиатулин В. Гуманистическая парадигма в естественнонаучном образовании // Вест.высш. школы. – 2005. –Т. 2, № 8. – С. 31-36.
|Place of work or study|
|Form of participation (in person audience, in person distant, remote )|
|Name of the section|
|Name of the report (if desired)|
|Name of the materials|
|Number of the Source books|
|P.O. box for mailout of the Source books (index is compulsive)|