WORK IN HOSTELS
At present foreign students live in hostels No. 4, 5 and 6. All hostels are situated close to the University and are supplied with central heating, cold and hot water and the necessary furniture. In every hostel there is a tutor who works with foreign students:
|Hostel № 4
Living space – 2920,29 sq.m. Living rooms – 214. There is a buffet in the hostel.
|Orobinskaya Irina Sergeevna
— the tutor of hostel 4
|Hostel № 5
Living space – 2192,4 sq.m. Living rooms – 160 A buffet and a chemist’s shop are available in the hostel.
|Kukarskikh Irina Anatolievna
— the tutor of hostel 5
|Hostel № 6
Living space – 3336,2 sq.m.
Living rooms – 101
|Leonidova Vera Leonidovna
— the tutor of hostel 6
– the tutor of foreign students, living in apartments
The tutors are in charge of the following aspect of work:
- providing educational work with foreign students;
- acquaintance with the normative documents regulating foreign students’ behavior in public places, their living in hostels or in an apartment;
- moving of students in and out of hostel;
- explaining the rules of living in students’ hostels and fire safety regulations to foreign students and control over the rules observance;
- rendering assistance in solving problems (health, living conditions, relations between roommates, etc.);
- keeping order in the hostels;
- issuing hostel cards to new students;
- moving students within and between hostels;
- assistance to students in preparation for cultural and sports events;
- checking the sanitary state of rooms;
organizing medical check-ups, etc.